||Internet marketing has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Most consumers now have the skills and confidence to transact purchases and navigate intuitively online. The spending on search engine marketing (SEO) and social media is also measured in the billions. A well-presented internet presence has become an essential and expected component of an organization's branding portfolio.
BWP Communications considers the following five components to be integral to a successful website:
- Search Engine Optimization. The site must rank well with search engines. This is achieved through the utilization of three well-developed areas:
- Unique and compelling content
- Integration of relevant keywords throughout the site's copy, and
- Appropriately written links to and from other relevant, respectable sites.
- Usability. The site must be functional and intuitive. Through the investigation and implementation of flow evaluation, wire frame development and navigational refinement,
an effective website communicates with the viewer simply and clearly with seemingly effortless engagement.
- Visual impact. It must be visually compelling, with intelligent, creative utilization of type, color, imagery and space.
- Harmony. Brand congruence needs to be strictly observed through the use of all appropriate elements of the brand architecture, as well as keen awareness
of the market being communicated to.
- Social Media. Social media has become a critical component in business communication and commerce. A sound social marketing strategy and presence must be integrated cohesively into your web architecture.