|| Important considerations when exploring and creating brand advertising are addressed through the understanding of your brand architecture — your brand proposition, positioning, persona, and more. The advertising products we create increase awareness of your business, enhance the loyalty of your customer/client base, convert the interest of your potential client/customer base and generate legitimate sales leads.
We address the following key points when creating advertising for a brand:
Advertising works most effectively when carefully developed to meet one objective at a time. Our philosophy regarding the successful creation, facilitation and implementation of advertising involves the thoughtful incorporation of four key components:
- Horizon. Where do you want your brand to be in the medium to long term?
- Objectives. What are the measurable goals for the advertising campaign?
- Results. How will you measure the effectiveness of the campaign?
- Definition. How is your brand defined?
- Audience. Who is your target demographic?
- Relativity. What other communications activities are you engaged in?
- Competition. What are your competitors doing?
- Visual impact. The campaign must be compelling, utilizing intelligent, creative type, color, imagery and space.
- Harmony. Brand congruence needs to be strictly observed through the use of all appropriate elements of the brand architecture, as well as keen awareness of the market audience.
- Depth of meaning. It must have conceptual capacity. Design that incorporates and evokes thought as well as emotive appeal — even if only for a moment — is much more compelling and effective than visually uni-dimensional design.
- Message. It must convey a clear, concise and relevant message to the intended audience. A simple, concise and clear message is critical to impactful, effective advertising.